A range of Assessment Rubric Templates
This online resource site provides learners with the required synchronous and asynchronous functionality to;
- access required resources to complete tasks.
- communicate with peers, industry experts and mentors
- participate in organised symposiums, workshops and presentations.
This Individual Virtual Research Environment (IRVE) Demonstrator provides participants with an overview of the synchronous and asynchronous functionality available to;
- Configure private research spaces to conduct research.
- Administer and manage research tasks in a secure environment.
- Use a range of multimedia tools communicate with peers, industry experts and partners
- Initiate symposiums, workshops and presentations across distributed locations
- Disseminate findings to a wide audience.